Another one Bites the Dust

Unfortunately the last two weeks have been slow-going for me. Work has been so ridiculous that I have not been able to get to the gym at all. Not only does this mean that my weight loss has slowed down, but it makes me a little sad. I was actually enjoying going, at least I enjoyed how I felt afterwards and considering how quick it was I didn’t mind the  actual workout. I will be going back to the gym this week though and hopefully there aren’t too many comments from the Curves ladies.
All of that being said, I am down one more pound. I have lost about 7.5lbs so far which is pretty darn good for me especially when you consider how many special occasions there have been. They are always extra hard for me and I am pretty happy with how I am not giving into them all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP