Birthday Goal

Every year that I am trying to lose weight I have set up a birthday goal for myself. This year is no exception. I have not yet set on a number just yet for reasons that are rather upsetting (see this post on Great Abyss) but will once the flash drive (and therefore weight loss spreadsheet) has been located. My reward this year, like every year, will be a grand party will tons of great food for everyone to enjoy. If I fail my goal I plan on having less yummy eats at the party, but of course a party will still be in order as it is still my birthday - not to mention a milestone birthday as I am turning 25...scary.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP