Musical Motivation

I bought myself an iPod (see this post on Great-Abyss blog). Like the other post says, I have wanted one for quite some time and resisted purchasing one. One of the main reasons I bought one yesterday was for motivation. I used to listen to music while on the bus and while walking around campus but as I no longer do either of those things I don't really use MP3 players any longer and stopped being able to rationalize a big purchase of such an item. I figure I am a relatively cheap person and do not like spending money on things I will not use - so if I spend money on an iPod then I will need to find ways to use it. I have been using it around the office today but that will stop when I have things to do which need my full attention (eg. reports). One significant way I plan on using it is while working out whether it be on the elliptical, stationary bike or when the weather gets better and I am able to bike outside and start walking/jogging outside on the canal. I have high hopes for my cheapness to finally come in handy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP