Stressful Loss

The last 10 days have been some of the most stressful days of my adult life and unfortunately they are not over yet. Over this time I have lost about 4 pounds due to stress. I haven't been eating very much as I am worried all the time. It is getting much better and I am starting to increase my food intake (and I am feeling better too). I don't like losing weight this way but it has given me a boost to make the number on the scale continue on its downward path (in the proper fashion of course).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP