June Recap/July Outlook

So last month I had a goal to lose 5 pounds. Though I feel as if June did not go as I had hoped, I did lose the 5 pounds! I was able to get 5 pounds off within the first two weeks and keep it off for the rest of the month. I didn't exercise as much as I had hoped, but I got in a few really good workouts and definitely did some extra walking, etc.
This month I want to get back on track with my WW online program and get more exercise in than last month. No workout routine as I tend not to succeed with those, just try to get off my butt more often. My weight goal for this month is to lose 3-5 pounds. It will be difficult as this month has already started and I am off to a rocky start, but I will do my best.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP