November 4, 2008

Weight loss: 3.4 lbs
Mood: thankful
I started using the weight as it appears on my new scale and therefore have basically started over again with my weight loss. I think my initial weight may have been higher than I previously thought, but as that is a pretty painful thought, I am going with starting over with the actual number. I have also just started the latest challenge on my weight loss forum called the Biggest Chooser – modelled after the Biggest Loser television show as I previously mentioned. I am really excited about this challenge and have my plan all set up. I am starting this week with 30 minutes of exercise after work (probably at about 7pm or so) excluding Wednesdays when I have class and then double that on the weekends. Next week I will be starting morning exercise as D stops working then and I will have more time in the mornings. I will start with 10 minutes and then add another 10 every week until I get to 30 minutes. I will also be adding and then increasing weight training as well. I will eventually get to 1 hour 30 minutes of exercise every day (excluding Wednesdays) and then double that on the weekends. Hopefully I will be able to set up a workout session with some friends as C mentioned that she is interested in it this past weekend when I showed you the most recent addition to our home gym (a full weight bench). I have already lost 1.4lbs since starting the challenge and plan to keep going as hard as I can until I reach my next goal of 20lbs lost.

Anonymous –   – (November 4, 2008 at 9:51 PM)  

Good plan! Good luck.
Chris' mum

Christine Sweeton  – (November 5, 2008 at 4:44 PM)  

I'm really proud of you, that is a damn good plan. I need to start something along those lines but I just can't find the time. (I know my mom has been bugging me to work out more since I stopped training for the run.) We will start doing the weekend thing for sure.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP