New Beginning

Saturday marks the beginning of a new challenge on my weight loss forum. This one is a little different than others since you had to pay to get into it (well there was the option of not paying, but I decided to opt into the big cash prize). Whoever loses the highest percentage of weight wins the money. The contest is based on the Biggest Loser the tv program that I love so much (though I haven't been watching due to lack of time and energy) but without the eliminations. It is the longest challenge I will have participated in on this forum. Usually I drift out of the challenge as it progresses and I therefore was a little hesistant to pay into this one, but I finished our last challenge with full participation (though very little weight loss). I am not expecting to win this competition or even really come close to it, but I want to do my best and try to hit my 20lbs loss goal by the end of it. Wish me luck!

Anonymous –   – (October 30, 2008 at 9:06 PM)  

Good luck Steph, I'm sure the home gym will help.
Chris' mum

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP