To purchase or not to purchase...

So I am thinking of getting a new scale and this time a really good one.

I know what you are thinking: Stephanie, you have a million scales and do not need another one.

To that I reply: If I get a good one, then I won't have the excuse that my scale is crappy or fluctuates of its own accord.

I am looking at the weight watchers ones as I hear nothing by good things about them - though they are very pricey. Very different from the $20 I spend on a scale normally. I just don't want to have to calibrate my scale every few months and then not even be able to use my calibration because it makes my scale seem so inadequate. I am at a loss with my scales and feel that if I get a new one (a good one) I can stop using multiple ones and doing funny things with the numbers and just be able to be 100% honest about my current weight and weight loss, etc.

Any comments or suggestions (scale suggestions would be really useful here) would be greatly appreciated...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP