Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weight loss: 11 lbs
Mood: Tired

I now spend my weekends (for the most part) walking around taking photographs. This weekend I spent both Saturday and Sunday in different locations - downtown Ottawa and Stony Swamp Conservation Area (Beaver Trail to be exact). I enjoy taking photographs there but it is also a great way to exercise without even noticing it. I walked around for about 3 hours each day and am so sore and tired when I get home and yet I barely noticed it while I was there. It is an excellent form of exercise and I wish I could do it everyday (I can't since I get home at 5pm and the lighting is awful for the photography I take).

I also did pretty good with food this weekend. The walks actually helped with that as I didn't have anything with me to eat and am completely preoccupied anyways. Went to Subway twice, bad for the budget but good for my diet.

All in all, it was a good weekend in terms of my weight loss. I am hoping I can get as many of these weekends in as possible before the weather turns nasty cold and I am left to do others things - or invest in some snow pants and keep going at it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP