Friday October 3, 2008

Weight loss: 10 lbs
Mood: Delighted

Less a week left until I get my basement (and therefore gym) back. I am so excited about that and absolutely can’t wait. Unfortunately we are leaving that weekend for our Thanksgiving extravaganza.

I haven’t really thought about how I am going to handle the abundance of food during that weekend but am hoping I am able to control myself at least somewhat. I guess I will just be depending on some intense workouts to counteract some small indulgences that weekend, but I will figure it out closer to the date – make myself a plan and do my best to stick to it.

Yesterday D, C and I went shopping at Bayshore and I was able to resist the temptation of several treats – though I did get us all Yogenfruz (I got the no fat version which for a small is only 2 points). Pretty healthy treat if I do say so myself – not that expensive either. I actually could go for more right now – dang it.

This weekend my plan is to try and get out and take some photos, which means I will be walking around and I am going to try to not sit and be lazy too much. I am not entirely sure where I want to go to take the pictures but I am trying to think of a place that where I will have to walk around to be able to get the type of pictures I want – just not sure where that is yet.

Christine Sweeton  – (October 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM)  

Since Dave is coming with you for your huge Thanksgiving weekend, you will have a walking partner to have long walks with before and after food. It will also give you a break from the tons of people. My family is major walkers when we have holiday events. I always feel ok about eating a bit more since I know we are going to pretty much hiking soon after.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP