Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weight loss: 11 lbs
Mood: tired and icky

I am coming down with something which is I just know is going to have a negative effect on my weight loss. I tend to overeat to try and gain comfort when I am sick – though I am going to do everything I can do avoid this. It will also put a damper on my weight loss since I won’t be able to exercise as intensely as I need to – though I have a feeling that this isn’t going to stop me using the elliptical as soon as I can. I am going to tape The Biggest Loser tonight and save it for when I am feeling better and will be able to spend the time working out at the level I feel is required. Until then, I am going to work on getting my 2L of water in everyday – I have been slacking on this big time lately.

There is a new challenge going on in the weight loss forum I am a part of – Plump Your Pumpkin. Essentially every pound each member loses goes onto a pumpkin. There are also weekly challenges to get bling for said pumpkin. I have put the url for my pumpkin below and he should update as I complete the challenge: isn’t it cute so far.

Anonymous –   – (October 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM)  

Sorry to hear your not feeling well and just before all the Thanksgiving comfort food too - just remember "portion control" and filling up on water and veggies and you'll do fine!
Chris' mum

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP