Photo Walk

I took my first photo walk for the Spring season this weekend (though technically it is not Spring yet). Dave and I went to the Agricultural Museum and walked around viewing all the adorable animals. I find photo walks to be a nice way to get some easy exercise in as I barely notice the workout at all. It isn't very intense and therefore the 2 or 3 hours I may spend walking around taking photos doesn't burn that many calories but it is better than sitting around the house doing little or nothing at all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP