Choosing2Lose

For the past 3 years I have been a member of a weight loss forum. I have mentioned it before here and to friends, but never given the name. I am completely open with my weight there as those women are literally in the same boat as me. As of today, the forum has closed. I am sad to have lost such a great resource, though to be honest, in the last few months I had not been using it to its full potential. I have met many great ladies through the site and luckily have found the majority of them on Facebook and other forums and will therefore be able to stay in touch with them. I wish to thank Mandy, the creator of C2L, for all the hard work she did on the site and let her know, once again, that I completely understand her reasoning for shutting the site down. Goodbye Choosing2Lose.

Unknown  – (November 10, 2009 at 2:00 PM)  

Yeah, I'm with you, Steph - but the new site has a lot of us old C2Lers!
Pepper

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP