One Minute Writer on the Road

This Autumn, what do you wish would fall?

My weight. Wishing isn't going to get me very far though, nor is dreaming or planning. I need to be doing and I finally feel like I am. Quite some time ago I was all gun-ho about my weight loss. I lost a bunch of pounds and was very happy with myself. Then I plateaued and I stopped losing weight and starting gaining instead. More time passed where I said I was watching my weight and trying to lose it and eating well and blah blah blah, but really I was making excuses and doing enough that I felt deprived of good food and very guilty when I ate it, but not nearly enough to actually be losing weight at a decent rate.

This is the first time in quite some time that I feel the passion and drive to lose weight like I did way back when I first started. I think this is what has been missing the last little while - not the will power or the ability, but the passion.

Christine Sweeton  – (November 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM)  

I'm trying to step back up again too. I miss running so much but don't really like anything eles, so I'm totally screwed in the winter. I have been going to the gym though, and on warm days have still gone for a run. I hope I can keep it up. I feel so much better when I do. (Addicted to the endorphines!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP