Another 10 Days

Another 1o days have passed since my last post and I have done nothing good or bad towards my weight loss. Perhaps I will go take an evening bike ride around the neighbourhood.

Update 7:50pm:
I went biking for almost 40 minutes. I am not sure how far I went in actual kilometres, but basically it was a winding path around the subdivisions behind the house here. It felt really great and I am really tired now. But also pretty happy. Yay bike ride!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP