Water

I may not being doing very well with my weight loss lately but today I realized something that made me rather proud: In September of 2007 I stopped drinking juice with every meal. I replaced it with water and haven't really gone back since. I would say 90% of my beverages in any given day are water. This is one of the only changes I have made that has stuck for longer than a month or two and it gives me hope that eventually some of the other changes I try to make will stick as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP