Photo Walk Continued

Dave and I went for an incredibly long walk yesterday around downtown Ottawa. We started out walking from our parking spot along the side roads past the Mint down towards Majors Hill Park and then up to the Parliament buildings. There were of course stops along the way as I set up different shots and took tons of pictures. By the time we were done at Parliament Hill I was exhausted and starving. We went and ate lunch at the Rideau Centre and I chose to have a Thai food which is traditionally quite healthy for you, but I have a feeling that food court variety is filled with unnecessary chemicals and tons of calories. We then slowly walked back to the car enjoying the weather and really just loving the fact that he is back home now.
I enjoy my Photography Walks and have taken quite a few of them since the Tulip Festival started. As I mentioned before, I enjoy the photo walks as I really don't even notice the walking part of it. They aren't as intense as just long walks, but they tend to be longer since I don't want to stop taking photos. I even tend to forget about time completely until the light starts to fade. Soon enough, the little animals (goslings, etc) will be out and I will have even more reasons to take photo walks And now since we live further from Hogs Back park, it will be even more of a walk just to get there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP