Forums

For the last two years or so I have participated in a online forum for weight loss, though I have been rather quiet in the forum lately due to my busier schedule. The women there are motivational and so incredibly nice. I have recently also started participating in the WW forums and am trying to get inspiration from there as well. So far I have found that they are not as warm and welcoming as the smaller one I am part of, but they do provide me with a great deal of information and are much more weight loss based (the smaller forum can sometimes be focused to heavily on non-weight loss topics, though it is one of the features I love about it). I am hoping that being part of more than one forum will grant me opportunities to challenge myself in different ways.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP