A New Day

Today is a new day and I am pretty happy with how I have done.
I didn't eat out at lunch today.
I went for a bike ride when I got home.
I ate vegetables before my pasta dinner to prevent myself from overeating.
I then proceeded to not eat all of my pasta serving since I was full.
I ate a piece of licorice for dessert instead of dessert pizza.
I have drank a fair bit of water today.
Let's hope for a similar day tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP