Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday, January 3, 2008
Weight loss: 8lbs
Mood: confunkled yet excited

Other than the scale issue I did do other things yesterday. I did 300 calories on the elliptical (in two rounds of 150 so not perfect but whatever) and I massively cleaned my room - including moving furniture and washing floors - so that's a but more burnt calories too. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart after work to pick up a few things I needed such as razors and migraine pills and ended up falling for their clever announcements (but I was completely aware that I fell for them so I am not that mad about it). They kept having announcements like "hello shoppers customers, trying to start the new year off right? Keep your commitment and try boost meal replacement drinks...blah blah blah". And every time they came on it reminded me how I had always wanted to try meal replacement drinks since they are actually full of vitamins and whatnot. So I ventured to the aisle and started looking at them and low and behold the Slim-Fast drinks were on sale (they actually cost less than the Shoppers Brand ones due to the sale). So I bought on container of powder and decided to give it a shot. I had it this morning and it was actually pretty tasty. I made myself I meal plan for today and I am going to stick to it to the best of my ability. The only reason I can see myself failing to some degree is that it is a lot of food (but still under 1500 calories). It consists of 2 shakes, 2 snack and 2 meals for a total of 6 'meals' which is a nice way to keep my stomach occupied during the day and working away but not stuffed at any point. I am going to try this today and if it works out I am going to do it to be able to reach my calorie goals that I set out for myself recently. I also bought some healthy snack/granola bars which will help me reach my calorie goals while still eating healthy food (and they were also on sale - bonus!).

Tonight I plan on cleaning my room further and burning more calories (or the same in one go) on the elliptical. I do plan on altering my elliptical goals by planning time goals instead of calorie goals (like be on elliptical for 15 minutes rather than burn 300+ calories) but while I am cleaning my room the way I am (super intensely) I am going to continue with what I have been doing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP