Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Weight Loss: 11lbs
Mood: FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!

So today is the departure date for my and C's trip to London, England and I can officially say that not only have I met my London goal, but I have surpassed it! My goal was to lose 10 lbs and I have actually lost 11 lbs! I am so happy. Apparently my altered weight loss plan is working at least for now and until I hit a plateau or something along those lines, I will keep to it. As soon as I get back from London I will hop back onto my weight loss plan - not that I am leaving it while in London, it is just going to have to increase in calories due to the highly increased activity (all that walking around). I am so excited about everything.
I will be posting when I get back at the lastest and I hope everyone has a pleasant two weeks while I am away - my first trip abroad, I just can't wait and soon I won't have to.

Christine Sweeton  – (January 15, 2008 at 11:52 AM)  

I can't wait. We are going to have a blast! Heres to long days of walking through, around and by amazing sites!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP