Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Weight Loss: 9lbs

Mood: sluggish



I am so tired this morning and my legs really hurt, particularly the left one. I think I might have worked a little too hard on the elliptical and stationary bike the last two days and it has resulted in my upper thighs really aching. The muscles are tight and every movement feels like I am lugging a bag of bricks. In a way it feels good because I know I have been doing something good for myself, but in every other way it is sore and tiring. It was a struggle to get up this morning and come to work - but I am here as I need the money for London.

I have realized that my changing my goals for exercise I eliminated my old calorie low. I used to want to burn either 150 or 300 calories a night minimum - well this works out to about 5 minutes on the elliptical. My new minimum is 15 minutes which last night was 450 calories and I was only pushing hard for the last 5 minutes where I set the machine to incline 30, resistance 12 (the highest settings). It is not a bad thing, in fact it is a good thing - I just have to get used to it is all. Tonight I will be taking it easy, still using at least one of the machines, but on low settings.

I am still at 9lbs loss and am really proud that I have made it this far. Even more proud since I am gaining muscle while I am losing fat - I know because I am losing major inches from every part of my body, much more than I have in the past at this point in my weight loss. My clothes are fitting much looser and most of my dress clothes just hang, the slightest tug and some of my pants would be around my ankles, haha!

No one has really said anything about my size, like there have been no comments, which is a little disappointing. I don't need positive comments like that to keep myself going, it is just nice to hear that it can be seen - but maybe it can't be seen yet. Oh well, given enough time, some people won't even recognize me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP