Top Ten Reasons to Lose Weight

Listed below are the Top Ten Reasons I want to lose weight.

  1. To be truly happy (Happy and fat do not go together)
  2. For a healthier future (Overweight individuals are more prone to disease)
  3. Better (and healthier) self image (to love me for all of me and not have to exclude aspects)
  4. Better personal life (It is hard to becomfortable with others when you aren't comfortable with yourself)
  5. Increased confidence in my relationship (not have to wonder if people think "what is he doing with her" or "what does he see in her")
  6. Increased energy (One shouldn't get winded going up more than 2 flights of stairs)
  7. More respect from those around me and the general public(Though it shouldn't be important to me - it is)
  8. More accessible, affordable and fashionable clothing (Perhaps I would actually be able to tell people where I got my clothes, or even receive them as gifts without huge worry)
  9. To eat in public and not feel judged ("she's eating a salad so she must be on a diet - figures" or "she's eating those chips, that's why she's fat")
  10. Better resistance to the elements (no longer sweat buckets when it is hot out, or get heat stroke at the drop of a hat)
Though they are listed almost as equals, or at least in a fashion that would show a linear change in importance, some rank much, much higher than others.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be published, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP